The Square Steel Log Holder is a beautifully designed log store built to last and combines solving the problem of storing firewood right next to your open fire or log burner and adding a stunning feature by any fireplace too.
This Square Steel log design has been carefully crafted from 65mm wide steel plates at the front and back of the holders which are 4mm thick and spaced 18cm apart. The log holder is 61cm wide with 48cm internal width giving plenty of storage space for logs.
Whether you choose to have this stylish log holder wall mounted or floor standing it will be an eye-catching feature in the room.
- Makes a stunning fireside feature
- Exclusive, designed and manufactured in the UK
- Premium quality finish, high temperature powder coated matt black
- Hard wearing protection for inside or outside use
- Fully welded, one piece constructions with no product assembly required
- Log holders can be wall mounted or floor standing
- All fixings supplied for wall mounting
- Suitable for displaying 20cm long fire logs
- Quality assurance with 15 year structural guarantees (excludes paint finish)
- External measurement 61cm x 61cm / internal measurement 48cm x 48cm
- 22cm deep/projects from the wall
- Weighs 10.3kg (approx)
- Supplied with wall fixings and instructions
IMPORTANT WALL FIXING NOTICE
These log holders need to be fixed to a masonry wall that is capable of safely bearing the weight of the product and logs. The products can be fixed to dry lined (plasterboard covered) masonry walls with appropriate fixings that anchor into masonry block work. If fixing to stud walls please consult with a professional as it is likely that modifications will need to be made to allow the wall to safely bear the weight of the product and logs.