This Rectangle Steel Log Holder is made from square box section steel and will make your stacked wood into a stunning feature hung on a wall or floor standing, position it vertically or horizontally for an alternative and interesting profile.
Finished to a premium quality, the steel framework is high temperature powder coated with a textured matt black finish for hard wearing protection for inside or outside use. This stylish log holder is a fully welded one piece construction with no product assembly required.A truly clever, decorative solution to storing wood by the fireside or log burner that would look good with any modern décor, or a more traditional setting.
Designed and manufactured in the UK, this high quality log holder comes with a 15 year structural guarantee.
- Makes a stunning feature by the fireplace or log burner
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Suitable for displaying 20cm long fire logs
- Quality assurance with 15 year structural guarantee (excludes paint finish)
- Made from 25mm square box section steel
- Measures 122cm x 43cm externally
- Measures 117cm x 38cm internally
- 21cm deep/projects from the wall
- Weighs 8.1kg (approx)
- Supplied with wall fixings and instructions
- Log Holders can be floor standing or wall mounted
- Supplied with safety strap for wall attachment to prevent toppling if stood upright
IMPORTANT WALL FIXING NOTICE
These log holders need to be fixed to a masonry wall that is capable of safely bearing the weight of the product and logs. The products can be fixed to dry lined (plasterboard covered) masonry walls with appropriate fixings that anchor into masonry block work. If fixing to stud walls please consult with a professional as it is likely that modifications will need to be made to allow the wall to safely bear the weight of the product and logs.