A non-toxic fixative specially formulated for bonding sealing rope (fibreglass or ceramic) onto solid fuel stoves or cookers. Easy to apply and just as easy to remove when rope needs replacing. Contains no solvents so it can be safely used in confined spaces.
Directions for use
- Shake bottle vigorously before use, product may settle after prolonged storage, this is perfectly normal.
- Ensure groove is clean and free from grease etc.
- Apply adhesive to groove with small brush.
- Press sealing rope firmly into place.
- Should you make a mistake, simply pull out sealing rope and start again.
- Allow 15 minutes before closing doors. The heat from the appliance will do the rest.
Due to Royal Mail restrictions these items are now sent by courier.
- Additional Information
Dimensions No Delivery £6.50 Delivery: Scottish Highlands and Islands - From £16.78 Zone 1 Delivery: Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey - From £20.83 Zone 2 Delivery: Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Sweden, Spain, Andorra, Denmark - From £22.76 Zone 3 Delivery: Poland, Malta - From £24.82 Zone 4 Delivery: Gibraltar, Norway, Russia, Turkey, Switzerland, Ukraine - From £29.55 Zone 5 Delivery: USA, Canada, Australia - From £26.50 SKU 0033 Estimated Delivery Time No