Glass Cleaner cleans where household window cleaners fail. It clings to vertical surfaces to quickly dissolve smoke stains and tar/creosote deposits. It is recommended to clean regularly to avoid excessive stain build up Use on wood, coal or oil burning stoves, glass firescreens or fronts. On woodburning stoves use regularly to avoid substantial accumulations of tar/creosote deposits on glass doors. Glass Cleaner can be used on glass oven doors to remove grease. It will not damage painted or enameled surrounds.
Directions for use
- Ensure surface to be cleaned is cool.
- Shake Glass Cleaner before use.
- Apply to the area to be cleaned and leave for up to five minutes. (Foam will coat surface initially, although during the 5 minutes time lapse, this will run off, so it is recommended that protection is laid down to protect against this.)
- Wipe off with a damp cloth, rubbing gently.
- Polish with an absorbent cloth or tissue.
- If stubborn stains remain, repeat using a nylon scouring pad.
Due to Royal Mail restrictions these items are now sent by courier.
- Additional Information
Dimensions No Delivery £6.50 Delivery: Scottish Highlands and Islands - From £16.78 Zone 1 Delivery: Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey - From £20.83 Zone 2 Delivery: Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Sweden, Spain, Andorra, Denmark - From £22.76 Zone 3 Delivery: Poland, Malta - From £24.82 Zone 4 Delivery: Gibraltar, Norway, Russia, Turkey, Switzerland, Ukraine - From £29.55 Zone 5 Delivery: USA, Canada, Australia - From £26.50 SKU 0029 Estimated Delivery Time No