The Contemporary Steel Log Holder are beautifully engineered and manufactured using 1mm thick galvanised steel with super strength ‘double folded’ panel construction that bolts together.
A great choice to make your stacked wood into a stunning feature either wall hung or floor standing, and positioned vertically or horizontally for an alternative and interesting profile.
Built to last with one-piece side panels that have a 3cm lip on top and bottom. The galvanised steel is painted inside and out using our 7 stage, state of the art, high temperature powder coating and finished in stylish Anthracite Grey or Corten Effect.
- Contemporary Log holder make a stunning feature by the fireplace or log burner
- Brace straps/spacers supplied to fix to the back of the stores that allow store to be secured/fixed to walls
- Exclusively designed and manufactured in the UK
- Suitable for displaying 20cm long fire logs
- Quality assurance with 10 year structural guarantee (excludes paint finish)
- Made from 1mm thick galvanised steel with 'double folded' panel construction
- All Fixings/instructions supplied
- Discrete black stainless steel fixings used on visible fixings
- Log Holders can be floor standing or wall mounted
- Can be positioned portrait or landscape
- Measures 1.2m L x 60cm W x 20cm D (external measurements)
- Weighs 9kg (approx)
- Available in Anthracite Grey and Corten Effect
IMPORTANT WALL FIXING NOTICE
These log holders need to be fixed to a masonry wall that is capable of safely bearing the weight of the product and logs. The products can be fixed to dry lined (plasterboard covered) masonry walls with appropriate fixings that anchor into masonry block work. If fixing to stud walls please consult with a professional as it is likely that modifications will need to be made to allow the wall to safely bear the weight of the product and logs